Build A Lean Athletic Physique In Just 3 Short Workouts A Week!
By: Craig Ballantyne, CTT Certified Turbulence Trainer Click Here To Order Now!
I went to the gym for one of my 45-minute workouts and quickly found myself surrounded by a bunch of weight belt wearing, orange juice carrying bodybuilders.
Not that there’s anything wrong with them….
… In fact, I got along with these guys perfectly alright. The point is that our workouts couldn’t have been much more different.
You see, while the bodybuilders typically spent most of their 90-minute workouts sitting around in between sets, or drinking their big ol’ jugs of OJ, or even just chatting with one another, I spent my much shorter workout getting to work right away, and then making sure I didn’t slow down until I’d finished.
And the reason for this was simple…
… I just didn’t have a lot of free time to workout.
But just because I didn’t have 90 minutes a day to workout, didn’t mean I simply accepted mediocre results.
That’s because in half the time those bodybuilders were working out, I turned up the intensity and followed one of my favorite workouts from the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss Manual, TT 2K4.
With this 3 day-a-week workout in my arsenal, I was able to spend just 45 minutes in the gym. But that’s not even the best part!
That’s because TT 2K4 is designed in such a way that it burns fat long after you’ve left the gym. So all you need to do is workout hard for just 45 minutes and you’ll then reap the benefits for up to 48 hours later.
Ain’t that great?
I realize many of you are just as busy as me and so we can’t afford to workout 90 minutes a day, 6 days a week. That’s why I designed Turbulence Training and the 2K4 workout program.
With a series of challenging bodyweight and dumbbell supersets, not to mention one muscle-pumping superset that even bodybuilders would love, TT 2K4 is the perfect program to get you maximum results in minimum time.
About the Author:
Craig Ballantyne is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and writes for Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Maximum Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, and Oxygen magazines. His trademarked Turbulence Training fat loss workouts have been featured multiple times in Men’s Fitness and Maximum Fitness magazines, and have helped thousands of men and women around the world lose fat, gain muscle, and get lean in less than 45 minutes three times per week. For more information on the Turbulence Training workouts that will help you burn fat without long, slow cardio sessions or fancy equipment, Click Here to Find Out More.
The Turbulence Training program includes:
- Turbulence Training 2.0 for Rapid Fat Loss: These 24 Follow Along Video workouts will melt away fat in Just 90 Minutes PER WEEK
- The Turbulence Training Program Guide so you know exactly what to do each week to get the body of your dreams
- The Turbulence Training Exercise Guide so that you know exactly how to perform every exercise and you never feel lost or confused
- The Turbulence Training Nutrition Plan so that you can quickly and easily maximize your eating for fat loss…without having to follow complicated diet plans and without having to give up the foods you love.
- The Thermo 30 Workout Plan which is the secret to turning your fat storing metabolism into a fat burning metabolism simply by exercising a few minutes per week. You’ll burn fat 24-7 while you’re working, playing with your kids and sleeping.
- Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks Program secrets revealed to getting an amazing, head-turning, heart-pounding fitness model body.
Right away you’ll receive access to all the workouts, all the nutrition plans and all the bonus materials. You can start in just a few minutes.
More Useful Links: